Landmark Landscapes takes great pride in doing high quality work. And we know our clients have high expectations for our services. This is why Landmark Landscapes stands behind our work with our 100% Done Right Guarantee.
We understand that an investment in your property comes at no small price. With our 100% Done Right Guarantee we want our clients to rest assured that if the work we are doing for you is not done 100% right, we will make it right.
Our reputation is our livelihood. When we finish the job you contracted us to do and our trucks drive away, we want you to sing our praises and feel good about giving us a Five Star Review. So if by the off chance the work is not done 100% right, we will make it right.
The following explains how our warranty reads regarding plants and hardscape materials.
New Plant Stock
1 year Landmark Landscapes, Inc. warrants our plant materials to be true to name and size according to accepted industry standards. We sell only the freshest materials, with hardiness tolerance suitable to this area. If a requested plant has a hardiness zone rating which is less tolerant, we will let you know and a substitute will be recommended; otherwise, the plant will be excluded in writing from the guarantee.
· One (1) year limited guarantee is provided for all woody or perennial plant material or perennials properly cared for.
· Extended warranty is available with a scheduled maintenance contract.
Please notify Landmark Landscapes, Inc. immediately upon observing symptoms of plant decline, including wilting leaf or needle drop, discoloration of leaves or woody stems, insect infestations, etc. This allows us to quickly determine possible causes of plant stress and recommend solutions. Plant materials, which do not survive and require replacement, will be replaced as they become available and our schedule permits
3 years We guarantee our stone and block work will be done in a proper, workmanlike manner according to the plan and contract. Walls will be constructed with a minimum of sufficient gravel base for soil conditions. All grades to be uniform and accurate with a minimum 2% pitch away from structures. Man made pavers and materials will carry the manufacturer’s warranty against failure. Tipping of the structure due to un-compacted base material or improper construction will be corrected at Landmark’s expense.
Paving & Masonry Work
3 years We guarantee our stone and brick work will be done in a proper, workmanlike manner according to the plan and contract. Patios and walkways will be constructed with a minimum of sufficient gravel base for soil conditions, settling of surfaces due to un-compacted base material will be corrected at Landmark’s expense. All grades to be uniform and accurate with a minimum 2% pitch away from structures. Man made pavers and materials will carry the manufacturer’s warranty against failure.
Once we have completed your project, you have the responsibility for the continued health and maintenance of your landscape. Plants are living organisms that require special care and attention to maintain the vigor of your plantings. Masonry Elements should be inspected annually for signs of shifting, moving or cracking.
· Replacement of plants that die as a result of a Force Majeure or are affected by abnormal and/or extreme weather conditions, such as drought, prolonged subzero temperatures, early and late season severe freezes, floods, damaging winds, etc.
· Replacement of plants that are damaged or die as a result of animals, insect infestation or disease unless covered by a maintenance contract.
· Replacement of plants that are injured or die as a result of improper cultural practices, such as over or under watering, over fertilization, damage from chemical applications, etc.
· Replacement of plants in pots, planter boxes, client transplants, annuals, and bulbs. · Due to shallow root systems and/or susceptibility to moisture and temperature extremes lawn seed, sod, wild flower seed, and bare root plantings are not guaranteed.
· Labor and equipment costs necessary to replace items under a manufacturer’s warranty are not covered and will be billed at our standard billable rates.
· Any modifications not executed by Landmark Landscapes or its subcontractors, improper or insufficient maintenance, normal wear and tear under normal conditions, and excessive manipulation over original design criteria are not included in the guarantee.
· Dry-laid landscape elements may move with time due to frost action, we do not warrant against this movement
· Jointing materials and sealers such as sand, polymeric sand, grout, mortar and caulk are not included in the warranty.
· Settling of un-compacted fill around houses or structures from excavation activities is not included in this warranty
· Warranty is voided if the account is past due or has not been paid according to terms.